BOOK NOW AND SAVE
Reservations and Fare Quotes
GO Safely with GO Yellow Checker Shuttle
We know safety is on everyone's mind these days and we want to put yours at ease so that you can feel comfortable riding in one of our vehicles.
Our priority has always been the safety of our customers and our team and that’s why we’ve taken additional steps to ensure we’re doing our part so that when you GO with us, you GO safely.
- Daily Health Screenings – All employees are screened daily based on CDC and Department of Health recommendations.
- Open Windows/Doors – We are ventilating vehicles before and during cleaning to provide proper ventilation
- Sanitizing Vehicles – We are cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces in the vehicle after each ride including electronic equipment such as tablets, touch screens, seat backs, seat belts, doors and windows, light and air controls, arm rests and seats.
- Hand Sanitizing – Our drivers are washing hands thoroughly before & after passenger interaction, as well as multiple times throughout the day. They are also using hand sanitizers containing alcohol and limiting direct contact with customers.
- Limiting Capacity – We’re limiting the number of passengers per vehicle to ensure social distancing is maintained not only with our riders, but also with our drivers and guides
You can help by riding responsibly. Please let us follow the safety measures above and do not travel if you are unwell. If we all do our part, we’ll get through this together. We will continue to monitor updates to government guidelines regarding COVID-19 and will adjust the above measures as needed.